Strokemakers are engineered to improve your swimming stroke while limiting stress on your shoulders. Strokemakers can be used in all four competitive strokes for drills, pulling sets, and sprint-assisted swimming. Swimmers may want to consider dropping down one or two sizes during taper and at the beginning of seasons. The paddles are also useful for synchro swimmers, water aerobics and some medical rehab due to their ability to increase strength and sculling skills.
Strengthen Your Stroke
- Increase distance per stroke by inhibiting early recovery.
- Strengthens swimming specific muscles as well as muscles used in water propulsion.
- Holes and flexible design of the paddles improve the swimmer's feel for the water.
- Paddles exaggerate to the swimmer both correct and incorrect movements.
- Size is coded by color.
- Paddles measure 8½" wide x 10" long.
- Includes tubing.
- Size #4/XL: Purple For Senior National Level Men, Strong Women, Advanced Male Triathletes/Masters, Technique and Cycle Count Drills for Advanced Swimmers, Water Aerobics/Rehab and Body Surfing.
- Each order will come with 2 paddles