Stand out in club training using the patterned Centre Snorkel. A go-to for technique drills, the Centre Snorkel removes the need to turn your head to breathe, allowing you to focus on your technique and body alignment. Ideal for freestyle and butterfly swimmers wishing to perfect their face-down head positioning, the snorkel can be used with goggles or a mask and includes a SpeedFIT headstrap for quick and easy adjustment.
- An essential training accessory for the novice or pro.
- Made from the revolutionary EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) foam.
- The flexibility qualities of rubber & strength and buoyancy of foam
- Can be used to increase leg strength.
- Ideal float for teaching.
- Crescent shaped bottom for greater mobility.