Volare Womens V1 Deep Ocean Triathalon Wetsuit
Australia’s number one selling triathlon and open water wetsuit the V! is now available in a stylish, yet subtle new colour “Deep Ocean.” While our fluro yellow V1 triathlon wetsuit is ideal for those wanting to maximise safety and visibility in the water, the all new “Deep Ocean” delivers the same high-performance you have come to expect from the V1 range but takes its inspiration and subtle design cues from Australia’s surf beaches.
Construction and quality remain unchanged and the V1 delivers unbeatable value as we continue to use the world’s finest neoprenes from Yamamoto and a race proven YKK Zipper.
New features to all V1 wetsuits this season is the ability to trim the leg and arm cuff by 5cm if required, heat sealed seams in the cuffs allow further size adjustment if required.
- Best in class value
- Yamamoto neoprene
- Extremely flexible ensuring a natural range of motion while swimming
- Transition leg panels for rapid suit removal
- YKK zipper Leg length can be cut down, taped seamed for adjustment of 5 cm
- Key movement areas such as the arms utilise 2mm neoprene, ensuring a relaxed swim stroke, which helps minimise fatigue.
- Rinse in fresh water after every swim
- Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight
- Soft fold when storing and avoid using a coat hanger on your suit.
- Extended storage on a coat hanger will result in damage to your suits shoulders