It's almost summer, which means it's time to start thinking about getting in shape. Whether you're looking for motivation or just want to buy new swimsuits, this list of swimwear brands should do the trick.
Not only do these brands have some of the cutest suits on the market today, they're also known for their quality and comfort.
1) Phelps: They have a large selection of fashionable designs at really affordable prices. You can find suits that range from modern prints to more classic styles like stripes and polka dots.
2) Adidas: Their swimsuits are inexpensive but they look very expensive. They have a wide selection to choose from, and you're sure to find something you love.
3) Amanzi: This brand has really cute, colorful suits for a great price. They also have plus sized swimwear for those in need of bigger sizes.
4) Speedo: This brand is stylish and sophisticated, and the prices reflect that. Their swimsuits cost more than other brands, but they're also made of the highest quality materials.
5) Funkita: If you're looking for cheap, comfortable swimwear, this is the brand for you. They have a huge selection of cute prints and styles that won't break the bank.
Choosing the right swimwear for your body shape is an important decision. Swimsuits are expensive, so it's best to try as many on as possible before you buy. It is a good idea to bring along someone who knows about these things when shopping, since they can help you find the perfect fit and style.
Swimwear shopping can be a thrilling yet unnerving experience. It's not exactly the most comfortable thing to do while you're feeling bloated or vulnerable, and it feels like there are hundreds of different items to choose from.
Don't worry. We're here to help! In order to make swimsuit shopping less overwhelming, we've put together this blog post about how to choose the right swimwear for your body type and personal style quotient. It will answer all your questions and clear up any confusion you have about what may be best for you.
But first, let's go over the different types of swimwear available.
Bikini vs. one-piece
The most obvious point of difference between these two swimsuit types is their construction. Bikinis feature a mid section that is separate from the bottom and top parts, while with a one-piece suit, the top and bottom are joined together to form a single piece of fabric.
Bikinis are also usually made with thin straps or strings for support (but don't worry—they come in other styles too). One-pieces have thicker straps to help support your girls and keep them tucked away.
Bikini versus one-piece? It largely comes down to preference and your personal style. If you're a woman who prefers to keep her figure hidden, you may want to choose a one-piece swimsuit to do the job. If you're not shy about showing off your body, a bikini style will allow you maximum exposure. (But don't worry—we have options for everyone.)
If you are going for that picture perfect look that will make jaws drop then the string bikini is probably what you are looking for. A string bikini has strategically placed strings that run around your lower hips, backside and upper thighs.