Summer Bikini Dreams
The summer is a great time for showing off your figure and getting a great tan. Bikinis are the ideal choice for beach babes and also look great around the pool. You can find a great selection of bikinis online now at the Swimwear Shack. You can choose from some top sporty designs that will stand up to water sports and activities and also some sexy tiny bikinis ideal for soaking up the sun.
There are no products matching the selection.
Tips for Wearing Bikinis
Many women feel a bit nervous about bearing so much skin with a bikini. However bikinis are very comfortable for beachwear and offer a great way to enjoy the sun and surf. Bikinis are surprisingly functional:
- They dry out quickly after you have been in the water
- There are many designs available to suit different body shapes
If you are thinking about taking the plunge with a bikini here are just a few tips to get you started.
1. Get the Right Look
Make your bikini work for you by choosing the perfect look for your personal style and body shape.
- If you are a bit worried about showing too much skin then opt for a bikini top with boyleg briefs.
- Ladies with larger busts will benefit from bikini tops that have built-in support. This will keep things in place and create a stunning cleavage.
- High-cut designs can add the illusion of more length to your legs.
- Darker coloured bikini tops can help drawn attention upwards and balance out bigger bottom halves
- Bright bold colours are the perfect way to stand out from the crowd.
2. Firm Up
You don’t have to be supermodel thin to wear a bikini but it helps to firm things up a bit. This will stop your stomach and thighs jiggling around when you walk and provide more definition to your sexy curves. You will feel much better in your bikini if you do a few simple exercises daily to tone and strengthen muscles. This will also help to boost overall health and fitness.
You need to work your bikini. Stand up straight and keep your shoulders back and don’t be afraid to show off your assets. There is nothing sexier than confidence so make sure you straighten up your posture and practise your beach strut.
4. Boost Your Tan
If you are just getting into your bikini at the beginning of the season you may still be a little pale. Apply some fake tan or bronzer to give your skin that special sun-kissed glow. This is also a good idea if you don’t like to tan too much.
5. Invest in a Sarong or Kaftan
Sarongs are great for covering up whilst you are out and about. You can slip a sarong or lightweight kaftan on when you want to go to walk around a bit or visit the beachfront café and shops. This is ideal if you are not used to bikinis and want to break yourself in gently.