The HUUB 'Archimedes' is a wetsuit designed for optimal buoancy. The more buoyant lower half of this wetsuit helps you to raise your legs if they are sinking during your regular swimming exercise.
3:5 MEANS 3MM UPPER BODY MATERIALS AND 5MM LOWER BODY MATERIALS
Other features of this HUUB wetsuits are:
- X-O Skeleton: Huub Toussiant and Swim Smooth dreamt up the X-O-Skeleton, for built-in spine support. This structure keeps the swimmer's body aligned in the water.
- Flexible chest, shoulders and arms, allowing all the movement a swimmer needs.
- Expanding elbow panels for free bicep movement.
- An over-reach system restricting swimmers from going over the centre with their leading arm in front of their body.
- A flexible Achilles / calf release system, to reduce cramping and allow free movement of these vital areas..
- The famous Quintana Roo Breakaway zipper, for quick release of the wetsuit when out of the water.
An added technique used in the Archimedes 3: 5 wetsuit is the NBR X-O Skeleton for aided buoyancy, based on floatation vest materials.
If you are after a wetsuit that doesn't restrict you, but actually assists you during performance swimming and racing, this HUUB wetsuit is for you!
HUUB wetsuits sizes differ from regular wetsuits, with custom sizes that take into account your height and weight. Check out which size is right for you with the HUUB size chart for men
Also watch this Archimedes wetsuit video presentation, to help you decide:
No reviews have been posted for this product yet. Be the first to Write your own Review.