Inspired by the Aerious and Archimedes wetsuits, this 'Aegis' steamer is 3:5 thick, which means 3mm in the upper body and 5mm in the lower body, to lift your legs. The wetsuit has a full smoothskin body and stretchy lining.
Technical features of all HUUB wetsuits are:
- X-O SKeleton: Huub Toussiant and Swim Smooth dreamt up the X-O-Skeleton, for built-in spine support. This structure keeps the swimmer's body aligned in the water.
- Flexible chest, shoulders and arms, allowing all the movement a swimmer needs.
- Expanding elbow panels for free bicep movement.
- An over-reach system restricting swimmers from going over the centre with their leading arm in front of their body.
- A flexible Achilles / calf release system, to reduce cramping and allow free movement of these vital areas..
- The famous Quintana Roo Breakaway zipper, for quick release of the wetsuit when out of the water.
If you are after a wetsuit that doesn't restrict you, but actually assists you during performance swimming and racing, this HUUB wetsuit is for you!
HUUB wetsuits sizes differ from regular wetsuits, with custom sizes that take into account your height and weight. Check out which size is right for you with the HUUB size chart